According to experienced yogis, if you do not perform regular exercises, the human body becomes heavier, loses flexibility, plasticity and youth, and also stores fat that is harmful to the body.
Indian yoga for weight loss is a combination of physical exercises (asanas, vyayam – poses), diet and training of spiritual consciousness, verified by millennia. Does yoga help you lose weight? You can guaranteed to lose weight with the help of yoga, provided that you have patience, and will strictly adhere to all the principles of this direction.
Do not wait for a quick effect, to achieve a visible result you need to perform a set of yoga exercises for weight loss 3-4 times a week, and only after 3-4 months you can notice the changes.
When doing yoga, you should not only perform various physical exercises, but also learn to adjust your spiritual state and keep it throughout the day. There is also a special yoga diet, which must be followed in parallel with the classes.
It should be borne in mind that the main feature of yoga is not weight loss, but the achievement of spiritual, mental and physical perfection. If you stick to these very views, then you are guaranteed success!
Yoga for weight loss is good because you can do it at home, and at any time. For yoga at home, you do not need expensive equipment and a sports uniform, enough spacious cotton clothes and a small rug.
Yoga Slimming Basic Rules
– Exercises should be performed on a rug, small blanket or mat –
– Before starting to do yoga exercises, ventilate the room well, in summer it is better to practice with an open window or balcony-
– You need to do yoga on an empty stomach, or 1-2 hours after a lung and 2-3 hours after a heavy meal –
– At first, do the exercises for 15 minutes, relax between them more often-
– Yoga classes must be combined with rhythmic deep breathing, while breathing is only necessary with the nose –
– In the first days after the end of menstruation, it is allowed to perform exercises only for relaxation, and during pregnancy (after three months) – only light exercises that do not load the muscles of the abdomen, legs and back.
Yoga Slimming Exercise