ORANGE – HIGH PERFORMANCE
YELLOW – INTELLIGENCE CLARITY
GREEN – PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL HEALTH
1. Bend the right leg back around the thigh, and tuck the right foot along the contour of the buttocks. Move your left leg in front of the body, turning it close to the crotch. Hands on knees, thumbs touching forefingers. Keep your spine and head straight.
2. Accept the same position as in Asana 1, but with completely changed foot positions. Perform Pranayama. Fill the body with red light. Do not strain. Relaxation releases troubles and problems.
3. Tuck the right foot into the crotch, then place the left foot in front of the right. If possible, keep both feet resting completely on the floor. Try to feel the internal and external energy rising to the top of the head.
4. Move from the previous pose by straightening your left leg forward. Grasp the left foot with both thumb and forefinger of both hands. Relax, letting your body lower and lower. With full flexibility, the head rests on the knee, the elbows on the floor, and the body rests on the leg.
5. Perform the same pose the other way. Do not strain. Relax completely, letting all the troubles go away. Feel your breath, and mentally surround yourself with an orange light.
6. Straighten both legs. Grab your toes with your thumb and forefinger, and let the head gently lower to the knees. In an ideal position, the legs are straight and the elbows fall to the floor.
7. Lie face up on the floor, raise your legs, raise your torso, supporting with your hands, in an upright position, resting on your shoulders. Keep your spine straight, legs together, torso perpendicular to the floor. Visualize the yellow light. Exclude from your mind all thoughts regarding your work, family, friends, partners, problems that usually concern you. Relax. Relax. Relax. Be completely at peace with yourself and surrender to this pleasure.
8. Lower your legs slowly toward your head until your toes touch the floor. After that, lower your hands, palms down.
9. Lower your legs, placing the body in a state of lying face up. Put your hands freely on the sides, palms down. Every muscle is relaxed. Imagine that you are sailing in a calm, calm ocean.
10. Kneel, and legs apart, sit between your ankles. Hands on knees, palms down. Visualize the green light. In all poses, breathe deeply, fully breasted. Release the tension in the solar plexus, breathe deeply and freely, allowing the diaphragm to move as much as possible. Think about the action of bellows, which, when expanded, create a vacuum and allow air to enter. Relax your body.